Prolez Wind Farm
Prolez Wind Energy Power Plant, with an installed capacity of 9 MW which was constructed and commissioned on turn-key basis by Vestas, is a renewable energy power plant that has been in operation since December 2010.
It is located in Shabla, Bulgaria which is known for its wind potential being one of the most favourable around the Black Sea.
- Location: Shabla, Bulgaria
- Contractor: Vestas
- Project Type: Wind Park
- Capacity: 9 MW
- Shareholder Structure: 100% UNIT
- Electricity Generation: 22.000 MWh/year
- Commercial Operation Date: December, 2010
- Total Investment Cost: 11 million EUR
- Financing: Demir Halk Bank, 10 million EUR